How can we help?
- How do I add an authorised person to my Account?
- How to setup your WiFi through MyAccount
- What does my plan include?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I log into MyOrcon?
- What can I do with My Orcon?
- How do I change my contact details or billing address?
- How can I change my payment method?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- See more
How can I view my bill and usage?
Viewing your bill
Your bill is e-mailed to your preferred e-mail address every month. It includes a breakdown of your charges and a detailed PDF invoice.
You can also check your bill and make a payment by logging into My Orcon using e-mail address and password. Here you can see your current balance, outstanding amounts. your latest bill, make a payment as well as find your current and predicted data usage, For more details, including previous bills, see My Bills under Billing on the left hand side menu.
Viewing your calling and data usage details
Detailed usage information is also available through My Orcon.
Follow the instructions to log in above - then on the left hand side, under Usage, you'll see Voice and Data. Click on either of them to view your current and previous usage.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?