How can we help?
- Phone Features - Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting
- Change of Ownership Terms and Conditions
- Orcon Live Chat
- How do I add an authorised person to my account?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I login to MyOrcon?
- What can I do with MyOrcon?
- How do I change my contact details?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- See more
How can I view my bill and usage?
Viewing your bill
Your bill summary is e-mailed to your contact e-mail address every month.
You can also check your bill breakdown, and make a payment by logging into My Orcon using e-mail address and password. Here you can see your current balance, outstanding amounts. your latest bill, make a payment as well as find your current and predicted data usage, For more details, including previous bills, see My Bills under Billing on the left hand side menu.
Viewing your calling and data usage details
Detailed usage information is also available through My Orcon.
Follow the instructions to log in above - then on the left hand side, under Usage, you'll see Voice and Data. Click on either of them to view your current and previous usage.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?