How can we help?
- How do I add an authorised person to my Account?
- How to setup your WiFi through MyAccount
- What does my plan include?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I log into My Orcon?
- What can I do with My Orcon?
- How do I change my contact details or billing address?
- How can I change my payment method?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- See more
How can I monitor my calling usage?
If you want to keep track of your calling usage, you can do so via My Orcon. There, you'll find summaries of your calling activity by type/country and your current charges (excl GST). Below that you can see a detailed list of each number called, time, date, duration, cost, amount saved etc.
If you have a Mobile calling bundle, the summary will tell you how many minutes you've used and charges will remain at $0.00 until you start going over your included minutes.
To find this information, log into My Orcon (click here), and select Voice from the left hand menu under Usage.
Genius Go customers: because Genius Go makes calls via your home phone, all calls appear as if they were made from your home phone line - so it's not possible to tell whether it was a Genius Go call or a Home Phone call.
Still have questions?