How can we help?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I add an authorised person to my account?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- How do I log into My Orcon?
- How can I download a copy of my invoice?
- How can I monitor my calling usage?
- What can I do with MyOrcon?
- How do I change my contact details?
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I change my Orcon Broadband password?
How can I monitor my calling usage?
If you want to keep track of your calling usage, you can do so via My Orcon. There, you'll find summaries of your calling activity by type/country and your current charges (excl GST). Below that you can see a detailed list of each number called, time, date, duration, cost, amount saved etc.
If you have a Mobile calling bundle, the summary will tell you how many minutes you've used and charges will remain at $0.00 until you start going over your included minutes.
To find this information, log into My Orcon (click here), and select Voice from the left hand menu under Usage.
Genius Go customers: because Genius Go makes calls via your home phone, all calls appear as if they were made from your home phone line - so it's not possible to tell whether it was a Genius Go call or a Home Phone call.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?