How can we help?
- Where does my monthly telco spend go?
- Promise to Pay
- Pay my bill
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- Homeline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Packs
- Missing Payments
- Understanding My Orcon Invoice
- See more
Pay my bill
There are a number of ways that you can pay your Orcon bill. These payment methods are listed below:
Orcon Bank Account Details
Orcon Broadband Customers
Payee: Orcon Limited
Bank: BNZ Bank Ltd.
Please include your account number in the particulars/reference field so that your payment is allocated to the correct account.
Was this article helpful?
Make a manual payment directly from your bank account via Internet Banking.
Orcon is listed as a standard payee with most banks, however you can find our bank account details mentioned above.
Processing Time: Payments can take up to 2 business days to reflect on your Orcon account.
Take the hassle out of manually paying your account by setting up an automatic direct debit instead. Your bank account will be debited on the payment due date of your invoice. Follow the below instructions on how to set this up:
1) Log into MyOrcon.
2) Click 'Payment Method' underneath your account balance.
3) Select 'Direct Debit' and fill out the details, then click 'submit'.
Please see below on what the direct debit form will look like:
Automatically pay your account on the payment due date via credit/debit card.
You can change your payment method for your account to credit card, or update your credit card details online.
We accept Visa, Visa Debit Card, Mastercard, American Express and Diners.
To change your payment method, or update your credit card details, please follow these simple steps:
1) Log-in to the MyOrcon section of the Orcon website using your username (your email address) and password.
2) Click 'Payment Method' on the right-hand side underneath your account balance.
3) Click on 'Credit Card'.
4) Fill out the form and then click on 'Save Details'.
If you are having issues updating your credit/debit card information please try remove the exiting payment method first and try again.
Please see below on what the credit card form will look like:
To make a one-off payment via credit card you need to:
1) Log into MyOrcon.
2) Under 'Billing', click 'Pay Bill'.
3) Enter the amount you want to pay, and click 'Proceed'.
4) Enter your credit card details and press Submit to confirm payment.
Processing Time: Payments should reflect immediately.
Please note: When you register your credit card with us, a temporary $1 pre-authorisation hold is applied by our payment processing provider to ensure the credit card is valid. This hold is automatically reversed by your bank within a few days.
There is no charge against your account – but it will temporarily reduce your available credit card balance by $1 for the period that the hold is in place.
Call us to make a one-off credit/debit card payment over the phone on 0800 89 67 22.
It will also be handy if you have your account number on hand in case you're calling from a phone number that isn't linked to your account.
Processing Time: Payments should reflect on your account within 15 - 30 minutes.
Visit any New Zealand Bank or New Zealand Post Shop to make an over the counter payment.
Please ensure you have Orcons bank account number (02-0290-0395011-000) and to use your account number as reference. This is to ensure the payment is allocated to the correct account.
Processing Time: Payments can take up to 2 business days to reflect on your account.
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?