How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- What happens when my contract expires?
- What will my invoice look like?
- See more
How can I pay my bill?
There are a number of ways that you can pay your Orcon bill – choose one that best suits you:
Take the hassle out of paying and automatically pay your account on the due date from your bank account.
Monthly Automatic Credit / Debit Card
Automatically pay your account on the due date via credit/debit card.
WORKING TO A BUDGET
Automatic Payment (AP)
Choose a fixed amount to pay onto your account weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. Your bank can help you set one of these up using our account details.
STAYING IN CONTROL
One-Off Credit / Debit Card
Make a manual credit/debit card payment via My Orcon (available 24/7).
Make a manual payment directly from your bank account via Internet Banking (available 24/7). Orcon is listed as a standard payee with most banks, however you can find our bank account details here also. Note that payments can take up to 2 business days to appear against your Orcon account.
Call us to make a one-off credit/debit card payment over the phone on 0800 89 67 22. It will also be handy if you have your account number on hand in case the phone number you're calling from isn't linked to your account.
I PREFER TO PAY CASH
New Zealand Post
Visit any New Zealand Post Shop to make a payment over the counter (note that a minimum $5 transaction fee applies and payments take up to 2 business days to appear against your Orcon account).
Still have questions?