How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- What happens when my contract expires?
- What will my invoice look like?
- How can I resolve a dispute with Orcon?
- See more
How can I pay my bill?
There are a number of ways that you can pay your Orcon bill – choose one that best suits you:
Take the hassle out of paying and automatically pay your account on the due date from your bank account.
Monthly Automatic Credit / Debit Card
Automatically pay your account on the due date via credit/debit card.
WORKING TO A BUDGET
Automatic Payment (AP)
Choose a fixed amount to pay onto your account weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. Your bank can help you set one of these up using our account details.
STAYING IN CONTROL
One-Off Credit / Debit Card
Make a manual credit/debit card payment via My Orcon (available 24/7).
Make a manual payment directly from your bank account via Internet Banking (available 24/7). Orcon is listed as a standard payee with most banks, however you can find our bank account details here also. Note that payments can take up to 2 business days to appear against your Orcon account.
Call us to make a one-off credit/debit card payment over the phone (during contact centre hours 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm weekends) on 0800 13 14 15.
I PREFER TO PAY CASH
New Zealand Post
Visit any New Zealand Post Shop to make a payment over the counter (note that a minimum $5 transaction fee applies and payments take up to 2 business days to appear against your Orcon account).
Still have questions?