How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
What settings are available to customise in Orcon Webmail?
We recommend the default settings for users who are not familiar with webmail interfaces and recommend that you test and change back any settings changes you are unhappy with immediately, so that you don’t forget what was changed later.
The main fields within the Settings tab are;
Was this article helpful?
- Preferences – Changes different elements of the user interface, mailbox and message views, address book and folders.
- Folders – Add or remove additional folders as you see fit.
- Identities – Manage your email identities (what name and email address people see when you email them).
Still have questions?