How can we help?
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- How do I use the Address Book feature in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
Located to the top left of the main email pane of your Orcon webmail interface are various options used to create and manage emails within the folder you are currently in.
- Check for new messages: - Refresh your Inbox to check the mail servers for any new messages.
- Create a new message: - Create a new email message to send to one or more recipients.
- Reply to sender: - Reply to only the sender of the selected email message.
- Reply to all: - Reply to all people who received the selected email message.
- Forward message: - Forward a received message on to one or more additional recipients.
- Options to Forward original email or forward as an attachment to a new email by selecting the little drop down arrow to the right of the Forward icon.
- Delete message: - Delete one or more selected messages, sending them to your Trash folders. Can also be completed by using the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Mark message: - Can be used to manage basic functions in bulk.
- As read – Mark one or more messages as read without having to click each one individually.
- As unread – Mark one or more read messages as unread without having to click each one individually.
- As flagged – Highlight one or more messages as Flagged, to make finding them easier at a later date using the filter function.
- As unflagged – Unflag one or more Flagged messages when they are no longer important.
- More actions:
- Print this message – Prints a copy of the message.
- Download (.eml file) – Downloads a copy of the email to your local machine which can be stored or imported into another application as required.
- Edit as new – Allows you to edit the email as if you created it yourself and send to another recipient.
- Move to… - Will move the message to another folder and not leave a copy in the current folder. Can also be done by clicking on the email and dragging it to the relevant folder.
- Copy to… - Will copy the message to another folder and leave a copy in the current folder.
- Show source – Will show the HTML source details for the message.
- Open in new window – Will open the message in a new window.
Still have questions?