If you have been spammed and would like to remove a large amount of emails, or if your mailbox is just full, the easiest way to do this is to create a new folder where you put everything you would either like to delete or keep and do a bulk delete of the rest.
- Click the cog on the left-hand side (as shown below) and choose manage folders.
- Create a new folder to place any emails you would like to keep on the webmail by clicking the plus symbol in the bottom left.
- Give the folder a name and click save.
- The Mail box should be selected to view by default – this is shown by a tick
- Once complete you will need to click the Mail button in the top right.
- Move any emails you wish to keep to the new folder.
- Once all emails you would like to keep are moved ensure you are in the inbox with the emails to delete and select manage folder again.
- Highlight the inbox where the emails are to be emptied from.
- Click on the Cog and choose Empty* which will move these emails to trash. The trash folder is deleted permanently every 90 days.
- Click OK
*NB If you select delete instead of empty it will delete any emails in the Inbox and delete the inbox itself – we will not be able to retrieve these emails.