How can we help?
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- How do I use the Address Book feature in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
The main panel for navigating between your Inbox and other folders within Orcon webmail is located on the left hand side of the webmail interface. You can switch and manage folders by clicking on them in this panel.
This pane will list all of your current folders, which includes the default folders for Inbox, Drafts, Sent items, Trash and Junk E-mail (you can manage your spam email settings using the Mail Guard tab).
You can quickly manage these folders by using the cog drop down menu at the bottom of the folders pane.
Compact: This function will delete any messages that may have been flagged for deletion.
Empty: Only selectable when in the Trash folder. This option will allow you to quickly empty all items in your trash folder.
Import messages: This function can be used to import messages that have been exported previously. Simply select the email export file that you wish to import and click Upload.
Manage Folders: This is a quick option that will take you to the Folders management tab in the Settings section of Orcon webmail. From here you can add, remove and unsubscribe from folders as you see fit.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?