How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
This simply means that your modem has not yet been sent from our supplier but is about to be shortly. We send our modems when we receive a confirmed installation date which is also the day you get the track and trace number texted to you to allow you to have plenty of time to receive it before your Broadband is connected.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?