How can we help?
- How do I add an authorised person to my Account?
- How to setup your WiFi through MyAccount
- What does my plan include?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I log into My Orcon?
- What can I do with My Orcon?
- How do I set a data usage alert?
- How do I change my contact details or billing address?
- How can I change my payment method?
- See more
Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
Hi there! There’s lots of useful stuff you can do online – here’s a quick overview:How to check your bill/usage:To check this information, you can log in to ‘My Orcon’. On the main page, you'll see graphs summarizing your data usage and giving information such as your daily average data use, usage to date, total data and predicted usage based on current trend. Your billing information also appears on the main page showing your outstanding balance, past payments and links to where you can pay now or see your last invoice.How to do an online direct debit:Just log in to the ‘My Orcon’ section of the Orcon website and select 'Change Payment Method' under 'Billing' down the left. Click ‘Change Payment Method’ again and select 'Direct Debit' – easy!How to set up credit card payments:To change your payment method to credit card, log in to ‘My Orcon’. Click ‘Change Payment Method’ under 'Billing' > ‘Change Payment Method’. Then just follow the instructions to make a secure payment.How to change your plan online:If you want to change your add-ons or data cap you can use My Orcon Click on the Change Hub in the top menu and you can change whatever you like.How to set up voicemail on your home phone:Just dial 789 and follow the instructions. If this number doesn’t work, try calling 083210. For more information about our voicemail services, click here.How to reset your password:
Still have questions?