How can we help?
- Orcon Live Chat
- How do I add an authorised person to my account?
- How to setup your WiFi through MyOrcon
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I login to MyOrcon?
- What can I do with MyOrcon?
- How do I change my contact details?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- How can I download a copy of my invoice?
- See more
How can I check my data usage?
You can check how much data you have used by logging into the My Orcon section of the website at any time, from anywhere with an Internet connection. It’s easy!
- Log in to 'My Orcon' using your Orcon username and password.
- On the main page you'll be able to see graphs of your daily averages, usage to date, total data and predicted usage based on current trend.
- If you would like more information, click on 'Current Plans' under the 'My Plans' down the left-hand side. Then click on the little grey 'Usage' button to the right.
- You can then see your usage for the current billing cycle, as well as your historic usage.
Please note: that there can be a delay of up to one hour in the usage meter being updated. Keep this in mind if you are concerned about exceeding your data limit.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?