How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Terms and Conditions prior to 13/06/2018
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- See more
How long does it take to get Fibre connected?
There is no hard and fast answer to this, since every situation is different.
If your installation is standard and straight up, then you could be connected within 10 working days.
If consent is required from other property owners that might be affected by your installation (e.g. in an apartment block or down a shared driveway), or if your installation is non-standard (i.e. more than 200m from the road), then a few things need to happen before you get installed.Click here for more information about the Fibre installation process.
Still have questions?