How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Promise to Pay
- Overdue Account
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- See more
Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
If you just want to change how much data you have, or add / remove a calling pack or other add-ons, your contract won't change.
If you're changing technology, for example upgrading to our VDSL or UFB plans, then a contract will apply to your new services as we incur new installation costs. If you are downgrading technology, this may incur an early termination fee if you're still in contract.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?