How can we help?
- Where does my monthly telco spend go?
- Promise to Pay
- Pay my bill
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- Business Landline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Packs
- Missing Payments
- Understanding My Orcon Invoice
- My Bill History
- See more
Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
If you just want to change how much data you have, or add / remove a calling pack or other add-ons, your contract won't change.
If you're changing technology, for example upgrading to our VDSL or UFB plans, then a contract will apply to your new services as we incur new installation costs. If you are downgrading technology, this may incur an early termination fee if you're still in contract.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?