How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Product Offer Summaries
- Need Help? Contact Us Here
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- Business 4G Backup
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- See more
What happens if the installation damages my property?
All local installers have a policy of reinstating your property with the same material e.g. if they need to cut through tile or concrete. Bearing in mind there are some limitations, such as new concrete won't look like old concrete. It may take up to 10 days after your Fibre installation for the techs to complete this process.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?