How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
What happens if the installation damages my property?
All local installers have a policy of reinstating your property with the same material e.g. if they need to cut through tile or concrete. Bearing in mind there are some limitations, such as new concrete won't look like old concrete. It may take up to 10 days after your Fibre installation for the techs to complete this process.
Still have questions?