How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Fibre Consent Process
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- Why should I get UFB?
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- What does a full install involve?
- How can I get fibre?
- How long does the consent process take?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- See more
What happens if the installation damages my property?
All local installers have a policy of reinstating your property with the same material e.g. if they need to cut through tile or concrete. Bearing in mind there are some limitations, such as new concrete won't look like old concrete. It may take up to 10 days after your Fibre installation for the techs to complete this process.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?