How can we help?
- My Internet Is Not Working
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Check for outages in your area
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- See more
Do you count both uploaded and downloaded traffic towards my usage?
Yes - all traffic that flows over your connection counts toward your total usage.
Please note: This includes wireless data, so may be best to check your wireless password is secure.
If you’re looking to change the password for your wireless network so you can stop naughty neighbors from stealing your internet, or so you can make it easier to remember, please click hereWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?