How can we help?
- Phone Features - Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting
- Calling within your local area
- Can I keep my existing homeline phone number?
- How do I buy calling bundles and mobile minutes packs?
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- International Calling Codes
- Restricted International Calling Destinations
- What are Call Waiting/Call Minder/Caller ID?
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Homeline International Calling Rates
- See more
Calling within your local area
If you are calling a landline within your local calling area, please make sure you do not include the prefix - i.e. 09.
If you do, in some cases, these calls will be chargeable as a national toll call.
Please note: this does not apply to Orcon Genius and LLU customersWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?