How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- What broadband packages does Orcon offer?
- What do I need for Broadband?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- ADSL While You Wait
- What is a port waiter?
- See more
How long will it take to get connected?
ADSL and VDSL connections can take up to 10 working days to complete. If you select "ASAP" as your connection date when you sign up we'll book the next available appointment.
UFB is slightly trickier to gauge, as it depends on the property and what's involved in getting fibre into your premises. We'll ask the Local Fibre Company to connect you as soon as possible. If you need it connected on a specific date we can request it, if that date doesn't work out to be feasible we'll connect you as soon as possible thereafter. In some situations the Local Fibre Company will need to gain consent to install the services, if this is the case they will contact you to arrange this work.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?