How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Fibre Consent Process
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- Why should I get UFB?
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- What does a full install involve?
- How can I get fibre?
- How long does the consent process take?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- See more
Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
You need to have received your modem (we'll send it out before the installation date), have organised someone responsible (like you) to be at home for the day of the installation, and have considered where to put your ONT and WiFi modem - you can discuss your ideas with the technician on the day.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?