How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- What happens if the installation damages my property?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
- What is meant by a “standard” install? Will it always be free?
- What does a full install involve?
- See more
Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
You need to have received your modem (we'll send it out before the installation date), have organised someone responsible (like you) to be at home for the day of the installation, and have considered where to put your ONT and WiFi modem - you can discuss your ideas with the technician on the day.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?