How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Product Offer Summaries
- Need Help? Contact Us Here
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- Business 4G Backup
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- See more
Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
You need to have received your modem (we'll send it out before the installation date), have organised someone responsible (like you) to be at home for the day of the installation, and have considered where to put your ONT and WiFi modem - you can discuss your ideas with the technician on the day.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?