How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
You need to have received your modem (we'll send it out before the installation date), have organised someone responsible (like you) to be at home for the day of the installation, and have considered where to put your ONT and WiFi modem - you can discuss your ideas with the technician on the day.
Still have questions?