How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
Which broadband package should I choose?
The broadband package best suited to you depends on how you use your internet, phone and devices. Our plans apply to our standard copper broadband connections as well as Fibre connections.
To see what awesome options are available to you, click here and check your address.
The main thing to choose is which data cap to go for:
- If you’re a low user that just likes to browse a bit, download a few tunes or videos, check your email, and maybe Skype the family overseas, then ADSL or VDSL might be right for you.
- If you like to do all the above, with the addition of watching a fair bit of TV on demand, maybe downloading a few large files and doing a bit of online gaming, then consider our fibre packages.
Please note: that not all of our plans are available in all areas but we will always try and offer you the best plan available in your area that suits you.
If you’d like to talk to someone about which plan is right for you, call our friendly team on 0800 JOIN US (0800 564687)
Still have questions?