How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
Can I ask for the external fibre installation to be done in a specific way?
Yes, you can say to how you'd like the installation to go - bear in mind that if your request is outside a standard installation, then your installer may apply a charge. We recommend discussing your requirements with your technician, and if charges apply they will let you know so you can make an informed decision as to how you'd like to proceed.
Still have questions?