How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Fibre Consent Process
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- Why should I get UFB?
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- What does a full install involve?
- How can I get fibre?
- How long does the consent process take?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- See more
Can I ask for the external fibre installation to be done in a specific way?
Yes, you can say to how you'd like the installation to go - bear in mind that if your request is outside a standard installation, then your installer may apply a charge. We recommend discussing your requirements with your technician, and if charges apply they will let you know so you can make an informed decision as to how you'd like to proceed.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?