How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- What happens if the installation damages my property?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
- What is meant by a “standard” install? Will it always be free?
- What does a full install involve?
- See more
Can I ask for the external fibre installation to be done in a specific way?
Yes, you can say to how you'd like the installation to go - bear in mind that if your request is outside a standard installation, then your installer may apply a charge. We recommend discussing your requirements with your technician, and if charges apply they will let you know so you can make an informed decision as to how you'd like to proceed.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?