How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Contact Us
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- See more
Can I ask for the external fibre installation to be done in a specific way?
Yes, you can say to how you'd like the installation to go - bear in mind that if your request is outside a standard installation, then your installer may apply a charge. We recommend discussing your requirements with your technician, and if charges apply they will let you know so you can make an informed decision as to how you'd like to proceed.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?