How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Product Offer Summaries
- Need Help? Contact Us Here
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- Business 4G Backup
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- See more
Can I ask for the external fibre installation to be done in a specific way?
Yes, you can say to how you'd like the installation to go - bear in mind that if your request is outside a standard installation, then your installer may apply a charge. We recommend discussing your requirements with your technician, and if charges apply they will let you know so you can make an informed decision as to how you'd like to proceed.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?