How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- What broadband packages does Orcon offer?
- What do I need for Broadband?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- ADSL While You Wait
- What is a port waiter?
- See more
How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
So you’re interested in signing up? Awesome! We offer two ways to get connected.
The first is via this website – click here to see our residential plans, select the plan you like, check the availability at your address and then follow the steps to submit your order.
If you prefer to talk to one of our ‘orsome’ Orcon people, give us a call on 0800 JOIN US (0800 56 46 87) and they’ll run you through the sign up process.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?