How can we help?
- Netcomm NF18 Wi-Fi Setup
- Netcomm NF4V Wi-Fi Setup
- Netcomm NB604N Wi-Fi Setup
- What are the Wifi Standards and how does it impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh WIFI Network?
- How do I turn off my WIFI?
- What is the recommended WiFi Channel range for Apple and Mac devices?
- How can I extend the WiFi range of my modem?
- How can I get the most out of my wireless network?
- Does Orcon give me a wireless capable modem?
- See more
How to reduce effects of interference from other wireless devices?
- Change channels on your wireless network or setting it to Auto select.
- Location is very important, position your router centrally and away from other wireless/electronic devices
- Elevate your router away from the floor
- A clear line of sight to your router is beneficial
- Position yourself as close as possible to the wireless access point
- Reset your Cordless Phone Cradle/Base Station - Upon powering on your base station will attempt to use the channel with the least amount of interference.
- If you have a multi band router ensure all bands are configured
- Minimize the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices you have operating within your home.
- If your router has external antenna, position the antenna straight up, not lying flat.
If having full speed and reliability is important to you, then a hard-wired Ethernet connection is the way to go.
Still have questions?