How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Fibre Consent Process
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- Why should I get UFB?
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- What does a full install involve?
- How can I get fibre?
- How long does the consent process take?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- See more
Why would I need a neighbour's consent?
You will need a neighbour's consent if your installation is going to affect other properties, e.g. if you share a driveway or live in an apartment building. Those property owners need to give consent for the work to go ahead before your local installer can proceed.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?