How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
Why would I need a neighbour's consent?
You will need a neighbour's consent if your installation is going to affect other properties, e.g. if you share a driveway or live in an apartment building. Those property owners need to give consent for the work to go ahead before your local installer can proceed.
Still have questions?