How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- What happens if the installation damages my property?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
- What is meant by a “standard” install? Will it always be free?
- What does a full install involve?
- See more
Why would I need a neighbour's consent?
You will need a neighbour's consent if your installation is going to affect other properties, e.g. if you share a driveway or live in an apartment building. Those property owners need to give consent for the work to go ahead before your local installer can proceed.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?