How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Contact Us
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- See more
Why would I need a neighbour's consent?
You will need a neighbour's consent if your installation is going to affect other properties, e.g. if you share a driveway or live in an apartment building. Those property owners need to give consent for the work to go ahead before your local installer can proceed.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?