How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
What is meant by a “standard” install? Will it always be free?
The costs of a ‘standard’ residential installation will be covered by your Local Fibre Company (LFC).
Each LFC has a slightly different set of rules around what is ‘standard’ – if your installation isn't considered to be 'standard' then Orcon or the LFC will discuss potential charges before any work is done. Don't worry about this too much, we've only had to charge for a handful of installations out of the thousands of fibre connections we've done!
Right now, all standard installations are free for the foreseeable future however this isn't guaranteed to be the case forever - so if you can get fibre we recommend getting on board to take advantage of the free installs now!Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?