How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- What happens if the installation damages my property?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
- What is meant by a “standard” install? Will it always be free?
- What does a full install involve?
- See more
What happens when I switch from my current provider?
I've place an order, what now?
Once you place your order, we'll book an appointment for your connection. When an order has been placed, your current provider will be notified on the back-end that we wish to take over the services.
If you have not given us your current provider's account information, please get in contact with us here with the following details:
• Current service provider name:
• Account number:
• Name on the account:
• Homeline number (if applicable):
Is there anything I need to do in the meantime?
We will take care of placing the order for you, however we do recommend for you to do the following.
• Give your current provider notice that you are moving your services over to us.
• Leave your services active with your current provider so we can take over the existing service with minimal delay.
• If you have already scheduled a disconnection, please contact your current provider to stop the cancellation as the cancellation order will affect our ability to get you connected.
• Once you are connected with us, please contact your current provider to ensure that your account has been cancelled. This is to make sure that billing stops on their end.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?