How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
What happens when I switch from my current provider?
Once you place your order, we'll book an appointment for your connection date. On this date, your old provider's service will be disconnected, and we'll text you to let you know when your new Orcon connection is live.
It pays to double check with your old provider that your account will be closed once this is complete.
Still have questions?