How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
What happens when I switch from my current provider?
Once you place your order, we'll book an appointment for your connection date. On this date, your old provider's service will be disconnected, and we'll text you to let you know when your new Orcon connection is live.
It pays to double check with your old provider that your account will be closed once this is complete.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?