How can we help?
- How do I get the best speeds from my Fibre connection?
- What can I do about Gaming and/or Latency issues
- How to check the network interface card and/or ethernet adapter speeds on your Apple computer.
- How do I run a speed test?
- How to check your Network Interface Card Speed
- How do you perform a trace route in Windows?
- What are upload and download speeds, how do they differ?
- What Programs can impact my Internet Speeds
- How and why should I do a ping test?
- What speeds can I expect and what affects speed?
- See more
Will you slow my connection down?
Nope! We're all about providing fast, unthrottled broadband so we have no traffic management policy, even on our Unlimited plan. This means we won't slow your connection down unless there's an unexpected temporary outage, such as a denial of service attack.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?