How can we help?
- How do I get the best speeds from my Fibre connection?
- How do you perform a trace route in Windows?
- What are upload and download speeds, how do they differ?
- What Programs can impact my Internet Speeds
- How and why should I do a ping test?
- What speeds can I expect and what affects speed?
- What do internet speeds mean?
- Will you slow my connection down?
- Why does my speed on UFB sometimes drop?
- How and why should I do a trace route?
- See more
Will you slow my connection down?
Nope! We're all about providing fast, unthrottled broadband so we have no traffic management policy, even on our Unlimited plan. This means we won't slow your connection down unless there's an unexpected temporary outage, such as a denial of service attack.
Still have questions?