How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- What happens if the installation damages my property?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
- What is meant by a “standard” install? Will it always be free?
- What does a full install involve?
- See more
What is build work? Why would I need it?
Build work is required when your installation is more complex than usual, e.g. down a long driveway, over a wall or up a hill. With build work, the fibre cable will be installed from the street up to the outside of your house before the actual connection date.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?