How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
What is build work? Why would I need it?
Build work is required when your installation is more complex than usual, e.g. down a long driveway, over a wall or up a hill. With build work, the fibre cable will be installed from the street up to the outside of your house before the actual connection date.
Still have questions?