How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Fibre Consent Process
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- Why should I get UFB?
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- What does a full install involve?
- How can I get fibre?
- How long does the consent process take?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- See more
What is build work? Why would I need it?
Build work is required when your installation is more complex than usual, e.g. down a long driveway, over a wall or up a hill. With build work, the fibre cable will be installed from the street up to the outside of your house before the actual connection date.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?