How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Promise to Pay
- Overdue Account
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- See more
How are my phone calls billed?
Toll call charges are rounded up to the nearest minute. For example, if you spoke for 2 minutes and 29 seconds, you will be charged for 3 minutes.
There is no monthly fee for Orcon Tolls, and no minimum spend.
Local landline calls are free, but if you dial an area code for a local call it will be charged as a national call.
Toll calls are charged for any successful call, even if it is answered by an answering machine, but we do not charge for unsuccessful calls, such as when the line is engaged.
There are some call charges which are delayed before they appear on your bill, such as collect call charges. They might not appear straight away, so don't panic, they'll likely be on your next bill.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?