How can we help?
- Where does my monthly telco spend go?
- Promise to Pay
- Pay my bill
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- Business Landline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Packs
- Missing Payments
- Understanding My Orcon Invoice
- My Bill History
- See more
Cancelling while in contract
What happens if I cancel while still in contract?
Our broadband and power services come with a 12 or 24 month contract, if you decide to terminate your service while still in contract you will be charged a early termination fee. Your termination fee is specific to the services you agreed to on signup.
If you do need to end your services within your contract term please get in touch with us to discuss what fees will be incurred before you proceed.
You can read our full Terms & Conditions here.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?