How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Having trouble making payments?
- July 2018 Price Increase
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- See more
What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
Depending on the reason for cancelling your services within your Orcon contract you will be charged an early termination fee. The termination fee is specific to the contract you agreed to on signup, either with our Sales team or online.
If you do need to end your services within your contract term please get in touch with us to discuss what fees will be incurred before you proceed.
For full terms and conditions in regards to this subject, please click here.
Still have questions?