How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
What is UFB?
Fibre is the best broadband available on our network, delivering the fastest speeds. A dedicated and consistently reliable connection means everyone can do what they want, when they want, without interruption.
Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) - A form of high speed communications being launched in NZ as part of a public/private partnership managed by Government entity Crown Infrastructure Partners (formerly known as Crown Fibre Holdings). UFB utilises fibre optic cabling to provide homes, businesses and schools with services such as the Internet and Telephony. The UFB infrastructure will be capable of delivering at least 100 Mbps download (from the Internet to the premises) and 50 Mbps upload (from the premises to the Internet).
Find out more about Orcon's fibre plans here.
Still have questions?