How can we help?
- What are the Wifi Standards and how does it impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh WIFI Network?
- How do I turn off my WIFI?
- What is the recommended WiFi Channel range for Apple and Mac devices?
- How can I extend the WiFi range of my modem?
- How can I get the most out of my wireless network?
- Does Orcon give me a wireless capable modem?
- How do I change my wireless network channel?
- How do I re-name my wireless network?
- How to reduce effects of interference from other wireless devices?
- See more
How can I extend the WiFi range of my modem?
If you're having trouble getting your WiFi signal to reach all the corners of the house, start by checking out this guide here. It runs you through all the things you can do to optimize your WiFi's performance.
If you still need extra range, you might need to look at a range extender or a Mesh WiFi Network. These are available online and at most electronics stores.
To learn more about what Mesh WiFi is, please check out this link here.
Still have questions?