How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
What are Call Waiting/Call Minder/Caller ID?
When you are on the phone and someone else calls you will hear four short beeps on the line. You can then switch between the calls by pressing the 'recall' button on your telephone.
Call Minder does the same job as an answer phone, but you don't have to have one sitting in your house. Record your own greeting that callers will hear. You can listen to your messages from any touch-tone phone in New Zealand.
Caller ID shows you the phone number of the person making the incoming call. You will need a Caller ID compatible phone, or a separate Caller ID display unit.
Still have questions?