How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Contact Us
- Business 4G Backup
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- See more
What are Call Waiting/Call Minder/Caller ID?
When you are on the phone and someone else calls you will hear four short beeps on the line. You can then switch between the calls by pressing the 'recall' button on your telephone.
Call Minder does the same job as an answer phone, but you don't have to have one sitting in your house. Record your own greeting that callers will hear. You can listen to your messages from any touch-tone phone in New Zealand.
Caller ID shows you the phone number of the person making the incoming call. You will need a Caller ID compatible phone, or a separate Caller ID display unit.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?