How can we help?
- Phone Features - Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting
- Calling within your local area
- Can I keep my existing homeline phone number?
- How do I buy calling bundles and mobile minutes packs?
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- International Calling Codes
- Restricted International Calling Destinations
- What are Call Waiting/Call Minder/Caller ID?
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Homeline International Calling Rates
- See more
What are Call Waiting/Call Minder/Caller ID?
When you are on the phone and someone else calls you will hear four short beeps on the line. You can then switch between the calls by pressing the 'recall' button on your telephone.
Call Minder does the same job as an answer phone, but you don't have to have one sitting in your house. Record your own greeting that callers will hear. You can listen to your messages from any touch-tone phone in New Zealand.
Caller ID shows you the phone number of the person making the incoming call. You will need a Caller ID compatible phone, or a separate Caller ID display unit.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?