How can we help?
- Promise to Pay
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Overdue Account
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- See more
What happens when my contract expires?
When your contract expires that means the early termination fee for cancelling no longer applies, just the 30 day notice period applies.
Your services will continue to work and nothing will change in terms of the service you receive from Orcon.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?