How can we help?
- Watching Rugby World Cup 2019
- My Internet Is Not Working
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Check for outages in your area
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- See more
Check for outages in your area
Connection problems? Head to our network status page. For all other outages, choose your broadband service and follow the link relating to your region.
Select your Broadband Service
- Click here for outages.
What do I do when my outage is resolved?
After an outage, you will need to restart your modem by simply turning the power off and then back on. This will reconnect your modem to our network.
For Fibre broadband, we suggest restarting both your modem and also the Fibre Optical Network Terminal (ONT).
If you are still having issues connecting to the internet after restating your modem, call our technical support team on 0800 13 14 15.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?