How can we help?
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- See more
Is there a fault in my area?
All network faults are published on our Network Status Update page.
If you're having an issue with your broadband and no faults are reported, then give the team a call.
Tip: we know it's old hat, but make sure you've turned your router off and on again first :)
Still have questions?