How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
Why should I get Ultra Fast Broadband?
Ultra-Fast Broadband, or Fibre Broadband, is a new country-wide broadband network based on fibre optic cabling. It's faster, more reliable, and has more capacity than regular broadband. It's perfect for powering all of your home's devices, without the digital downtime.
Eventually old broadband will be phased out, and everyone will move to Fibre - so get in now while the installations are free!
Still have questions?