How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
Why should I get Ultra Fast Broadband?
Ultra-Fast Broadband, or Fibre Broadband, is a new country-wide broadband network based on fibre optic cabling. It's faster, more reliable, and has more capacity than regular broadband. It's perfect for powering all of your home's devices, without the digital downtime.
Eventually old broadband will be phased out, and everyone will move to Fibre - so get in now while the installations are free!Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?