How can we help?
- Phone Features - Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting
- Calling within your local area
- Can I keep my existing homeline phone number?
- How do I buy calling bundles and mobile minutes packs?
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- International Calling Codes
- Restricted International Calling Destinations
- What are Call Waiting/Call Minder/Caller ID?
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Homeline International Calling Rates
- See more
Can I keep my existing homeline phone number?
We will do our best to move your current homeline number with you to us at Orcon. If we can't, you will be provided with a random number.
What information do I need to provide?
Ensure the homeline number you are wanting to bring over is active with your current provider. We will not be able to transfer the number over to us if the number is not active.
If you have not given us your current provider's account information, please get in contact with us here with the following details:
• Current service provider name:
• Account number:
• Name on the account:
• Homeline number:Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?