How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Product Offer Summaries
- Need Help? Contact Us Here
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- Business 4G Backup
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- See more
Can I keep my existing homeline phone number?
We will do our best to move your current homeline number with you to us at Orcon. If we can't, you will be provided with a random number.
What information do I need to provide?
Ensure the homeline number you are wanting to bring over is active with your current provider. We will not be able to transfer the number over to us if the number is not active.
If you have not given us your current provider's account information, please get in contact with us here with the following details:
• Current service provider name:
• Account number:
• Name on the account:
• Homeline number:Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?