How can we help?
- How do I set up my home phone?
- How can I troubleshoot my landline phone?
- How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
- How do I check to see if my Genius phone is registered in the Modem?
- How do I use call waiting?
- Why can’t I use my other phone jacks with Orcon Genius?
- Can other VoIP products be used on Orcon Genius?
- How do I register and use the Genius Handset?
- Can I use my existing home phone with Genius? What about multiple handsets?
- How does my homeline work on fibre?
- See more
How do I set up my home phone?
ORCON @HOME PHONE LINE
If you’ve got a normal home phone line with Orcon @Home, then you can just plug your phone into a normal jack point. Make sure you use an ADSL filter, or else your internet connection can degrade or disconnect.
ORCON GENIUS PHONE LINE
If you’ve got a Genius phone line on ADSL, VDSL or UFB, then you need to set up your home phone by plugging your handset or base station directly into the telephone slot on the modem. This is different from how you may have previously set up your home phone as the normal jack points in the house will no longer work.
See the following examples, depending on which modem you have:
Orcon Genius Modem
Orcon Genius Modem with Genius handset
Still have questions?