How can we help?
- What are the Wifi Standards and how does it impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh WIFI Network?
- How do I turn off my WIFI?
- What is the recommended WiFi Channel range for Apple and Mac devices?
- How can I extend the WiFi range of my modem?
- How can I get the most out of my wireless network?
- Does Orcon give me a wireless capable modem?
- How do I change my wireless network channel?
- How do I re-name my wireless network?
- How to reduce effects of interference from other wireless devices?
- See more
Does Orcon give me a wireless capable modem?
We sure do! Modem rental is free on all of our current broadband plans.
Our Netcomm NF18ACV modem is ready for anything you can throw at it; ADSL, VDSL and UFB. With gigabit LAN ports and a powerful WiFi signal it has enough bandwidth to feed your devices, and a fast processor so there's no waiting around.
Still have questions?