How can we help?
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- How do I update the Firmware of my Orcon Modem?
- How do I set up my Orcon Genius modem?
- Can I use Orcon Genius for my business?
- How do I reset my modem password?
- Where can I download a manual for my modem?
- How do I reboot my modem?
- How do I update the username and password in my modem?
- What do the lights on my router mean?
- What happens while the modem is factory resetting?
- See more
How do I reset my modem password?
If you can't remember the password to enter your modem's interface, first try the default username and password "admin" in both fields. If it's not that, then try a factory reset to reset the password back to the default password.
Please note: A factory reset will reset all modem settings back to default, including your WiFi password/name. This means if you're on the WiFi when this procedure is performed it will disconnect you and you will need to reconnect manually if the network name or password has changed as a result of the reset.
Still have questions?