How can we help?
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem on ADSL or VDSL - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem ADSL or VDSL- Netcomm NF4V
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF4V
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- VPN modem/router malware
- How to setup Separate SSIDs for WiFi using the NF18ACV
- Advanced NF18AC Configuration
- How do I update the Firmware of my Orcon Modem?
- See more
How do I reset my modem password?
If you can't remember the password to enter your modem's interface, first try the default username and password "admin" in both fields. If it's not that, then try a factory reset to reset the password back to the default password.
Please note: A factory reset will reset all modem settings back to default, including your WiFi password/name. This means if you're on the WiFi when this procedure is performed it will disconnect you and you will need to reconnect manually if the network name or password has changed as a result of the reset.
Still have questions?