How can we help?
- Factory Reset Fritz!Box 7490
- Setting Up Your Modem - Fritzbox 7490
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF4V
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF18
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- What can the USB port be used for on my Orcon modem?
- Setting Up Your Modem - NL1901 Business
- Setting up a non-Orcon modem
- See more
How do I reset my modem password?
If you can't remember the password to enter your modem's interface, first try the default username and password "admin" in both fields. If it's not that, then try a factory reset to reset the password back to the default password.
Please note: A factory reset will reset all modem settings back to default, including your WiFi password/name. This means if you're on the WiFi when this procedure is performed it will disconnect you and you will need to reconnect manually if the network name or password has changed as a result of the reset.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?