How can we help?
- My Internet Is Not Working
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Check for outages in your area
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- See more
Do I need an ADSL splitter with Orcon Genius?
No. Because the Genius modem should be the only device plugged into your phone line. Your phone plugs into the Orcon Genius modem (not the wall) so you don’t need a splitter.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?