How can we help?
- Your company VPN
- My Internet Is Not Working
- ESET NOD32 Cyber Protection
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
Do I need an ADSL splitter with Orcon Genius?
No. Because the Genius modem should be the only device plugged into your phone line. Your phone plugs into the Orcon Genius modem (not the wall) so you don’t need a splitter.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?