How can we help?
- How do I set up my home phone?
- How can I troubleshoot my landline phone?
- How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
- How do I check to see if my Genius phone is registered in the Modem?
- How do I use call waiting?
- Why can’t I use my other phone jacks with Orcon Genius?
- Can other VoIP products be used on Orcon Genius?
- How do I register and use the Genius Handset?
- Can I use my existing home phone with Genius? What about multiple handsets?
- How do I set up call forwarding?
- See more
Can other VoIP products be used on Orcon Genius?
You can use all web-based VoIP service (like Skype, or gaming console VoIP services) as you would on any normal broadband line, but these will count towards your data cap. However the average voice call is very small.
Still have questions?