How can we help?
- How do I set up my home phone?
- How can I troubleshoot my landline phone?
- How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
- How do I check to see if my Genius phone is registered in the Modem?
- How do I use call waiting?
- Why can’t I use my other phone jacks with Orcon Genius?
- Can other VoIP products be used on Orcon Genius?
- How do I register and use the Genius Handset?
- Can I use my existing home phone with Genius? What about multiple handsets?
- How do I set up call forwarding?
- See more
Why can’t I use my other phone jacks with Orcon Genius?
Because your phone calls will go over the internet, all phones in your house need to be directed through the modem. This means any other jackpoint in the house (except the one that your Orcon Genius is plugged into) will stop working.If you need more than one phone at your place, then the best option is to purchase a cordless phone set that includes a base station with one or two extra handsets with their own charging cradle. Then you can plug the base station into the modem and place the other handsets around your home.
Still have questions?