How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Contact Us
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- See more
What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
Sometimes the best way to get the fibre to your house is underground. Just like laying electricity cables, or a gas line, this can require the installers to dig up some ground, or even cut some concrete.
The installing companies have what they call ‘a full reinstatement policy’ for all surfaces on a like-for-like basis. What this means for you is that your concrete will be replaced with concrete, turf with turf, although an exact match of surface isn’t guaranteed.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?