How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
Sometimes the best way to get the fibre to your house is underground. Just like laying electricity cables, or a gas line, this can require the installers to dig up some ground, or even cut some concrete.
The installing companies have what they call ‘a full reinstatement policy’ for all surfaces on a like-for-like basis. What this means for you is that your concrete will be replaced with concrete, turf with turf, although an exact match of surface isn’t guaranteed.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?