How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
Sometimes the best way to get the fibre to your house is underground. Just like laying electricity cables, or a gas line, this can require the installers to dig up some ground, or even cut some concrete.
The installing companies have what they call ‘a full reinstatement policy’ for all surfaces on a like-for-like basis. What this means for you is that your concrete will be replaced with concrete, turf with turf, although an exact match of surface isn’t guaranteed.
Still have questions?