How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Fibre Consent Process
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- Why should I get UFB?
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- What does a full install involve?
- How can I get fibre?
- How long does the consent process take?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- See more
What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
Sometimes the best way to get the fibre to your house is underground. Just like laying electricity cables, or a gas line, this can require the installers to dig up some ground, or even cut some concrete.
The installing companies have what they call ‘a full reinstatement policy’ for all surfaces on a like-for-like basis. What this means for you is that your concrete will be replaced with concrete, turf with turf, although an exact match of surface isn’t guaranteed.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?