How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- What happens if the installation damages my property?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
- What is meant by a “standard” install? Will it always be free?
- What does a full install involve?
- See more
What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
Sometimes the best way to get the fibre to your house is underground. Just like laying electricity cables, or a gas line, this can require the installers to dig up some ground, or even cut some concrete.
The installing companies have what they call ‘a full reinstatement policy’ for all surfaces on a like-for-like basis. What this means for you is that your concrete will be replaced with concrete, turf with turf, although an exact match of surface isn’t guaranteed.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?