How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Product Offer Summaries
- Need Help? Contact Us Here
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- Business 4G Backup
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- See more
What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
Sometimes the best way to get the fibre to your house is underground. Just like laying electricity cables, or a gas line, this can require the installers to dig up some ground, or even cut some concrete.
The installing companies have what they call ‘a full reinstatement policy’ for all surfaces on a like-for-like basis. What this means for you is that your concrete will be replaced with concrete, turf with turf, although an exact match of surface isn’t guaranteed.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?