How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
Are any services incompatible with Orcon Tolls?
Yes, there are certain services that Spark provide which you cannot use if you are an Orcon Tolls customer. These are:
- DDI extension
- Dual number
- Faxability number
- Call re-address
- Priority service
Please check your Spark bill for these before deciding to become an Orcon Tolls customer.
Still have questions?