How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Phone Features - Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting
- Why should I get UFB?
- How can I get fibre?
- Fibre FAQ
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- What broadband packages does Orcon offer?
- What do I need for Broadband?
- Can I keep my existing homeline phone number?
- See more
Are any services incompatible with Orcon Tolls?
Yes, there are certain services that Spark provide which you cannot use if you are an Orcon Tolls customer. These are:
- DDI extension
- Dual number
- Faxability number
- Call re-address
- Priority service
Please check your Spark bill for these before deciding to become an Orcon Tolls customer.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?