How can we help?
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
The Orcon Helpdesk will do their best to help you get connected to the internet, and help you with any internet connection related problems.
This list is intended to clarify exactly what it is that we do and do not support.
ORCON HOMELINE AND/OR TOLLS
- We support Orcon customers' use of our VoIP, Homeline and Tolls product.
INTERNET CONNECTION (BROADBAND OR DIAL-UP)
- Establishing and maintaining the connection from the exchange to your house/premises.
- Connection speed issues from our modem/router over Ethernet.
- We support getting you online with the modem/router we provide and support, and we will attempt to help set up and troubleshoot all other compatible modem/routers but will refer to you to the Vendor of that device if required.
- We will configure the wireless only on the modem/routers we provide.
- We support and troubleshoot the connectivity of only one fully functional device to your modem/router, any other devices will be supported as best effort.
- We will investigate wireless speed and stability issues, but have no control of your surroundings which can interfere with your wireless.
- We support the modem/routers basic wireless configuration only if it’s a modem/router we have supplied.
- We will support up to one device on your wireless LAN (local area network), any other devices will be supported as best effort.
- The setup of SMS, APN and MMS.
- Network faults and calling faults for any device using a Orcon SIM that is approved for use on our network
- Our mobile application
- We support Orcon customers' use of our webmail product.
We can support the configuration of the following email clients.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Windows Live Mail
- Apple Mail
Note: We only support setting up your e-mail account, nothing else. e.g. forwarding rules
We support all Windows and Mac Operating systems to the best of our knowledge, as long as it is still supported by Microsoft or Apple.
This can be found here:
We support internet access by the following web browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Still have questions?