The Orcon Helpdesk will do their best to help you get connected to the internet, and help you with any internet connection related problems. This list is intended to clarify exactly what it is that we do and do not support.
Orcon Homeline and/or Tolls
- We support Orcon customers' use of our Homeline and Tolls product.
Internet Connection (Broadband or Dial-Up)
- Establishing and maintaining the connection from the exchange to your house/premises.
- Connection speed issues from our modem/router over Ethernet.
- We support getting you online with the modem/router we provide and support, and we will attempt to help set up and troubleshoot all other compatible modem/routers but will refer to you to the Vendor of that device if required.
- We will configure the wireless only on the modem/routers we provide.
- We support and troubleshoot the connectivity of only one fully functional device to your modem/router, any other devices will be supported as best effort.
- We will investigate wireless speed and stability issues, but have no control of your surroundings which can interfere with your wireless.
- We support the modem/routers basic wireless configuration only if it’s a modem/router we have supplied.
- We will support up to one device on your wireless LAN (local area network), any other devices will be supported as best effort.
- The setup of SMS, APN and MMS.
- Network faults and calling faults for any device using a Orcon SIM that is approved for use on our network
- Our mobile application
- We support Orcon customers' use of our webmail product.
- We can support the configuration of Microsoft Outlook to use your Orcon provided email address.
Note: We only support setting up your e-mail account, nothing else. e.g. forwarding rules
We support all Windows and Mac Operating systems to the best of our knowledge, as long as it is still supported by Microsoft or Apple.
This can be found here:
We support internet access by the following web browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge
- Mozilla Firefox