How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- If you currently have an active phone or fixed line broadband service at your address then we’ll waive the setup fee when you sign up for a new 12 month contract.
- If there has been an active phone or fixed line broadband service at your address within the last 2-3 months, then we usually can set you up, and we waive the fee if you sign up for a 12 month contract. However, there is a possibility that extra work needs to be done, so if this is the case there will be a $99 installation charge.
- If you have a brand new address, or no internet or phone has been connected for quite a while, then there may be a full installation required. The charge for a full install is $299.
If you’re wondering about getting fibre (UFB) installed then our helpful sales team can also assist you with this. You can reach our sales team on 0800 JOIN US (0800 56 46 87). If you are looking for our business products then please call our business sales team on 0800 55 2000.
We’ll always endeavor to email you before going ahead with any extra charges relating to installation that aren’t covered in the sign up process. This means that if you purchase a plan online, we’ll make sure to let you know if anything crops up that wasn’t disclosed during sign up.
Still have questions?