How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Do I need to do anything before the day of my fibre installation?
- Where should I get my ONT installed?
- What kind of fibre installation process will I go through?
- What happens if the installation damages my property?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- What if you need to dig up my land to lay the fibre?
- What is meant by a “standard” install? Will it always be free?
- What does a full install involve?
- See more
Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- If you currently have an active phone or fixed line broadband service at your address then we’ll waive the setup fee when you sign up for a new 12 month contract.
- If there has been an active phone or fixed line broadband service at your address within the last 2-3 months, then we usually can set you up, and we waive the fee if you sign up for a 12 month contract. However, there is a possibility that extra work needs to be done, so if this is the case there will be a $99 installation charge.
- If you have a brand new address, or no internet or phone has been connected for quite a while, then there may be a full installation required. The charge for a full install is $299.
If you’re wondering about getting fibre (UFB) installed then our helpful sales team can also assist you with this. You can reach our sales team on 0800 JOIN US (0800 56 46 87). If you are looking for our business products then please call our business sales team on 0800 55 2000.
We’ll always endeavor to email you before going ahead with any extra charges relating to installation that aren’t covered in the sign up process. This means that if you purchase a plan online, we’ll make sure to let you know if anything crops up that wasn’t disclosed during sign up.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?