These instructions will guide you through adding your NETGEAR Orbi Wi-Fi 6 satellite to your home network. Looking for instructions to connect your Orbi router to the internet instead? We've got you.
It's super easy to set up, so let's get started!
Step 1: Connect your Orbi satellite
- Find a place for your Orbi satellite. Orbi satellites must be within range of your Orbi router’s Wi-Fi signal, so don’t place them too far apart from each other.
- Connect the power adapter and turn your Orbi on at the wall.
Step 2: Add your Orbi satellite to your network
- Open the Orbi app.
- Tap the Home icon in the top left corner.
- Tap Add Satellite and follow the setup instructions.
Once connected, the light on the bottom of the satellite will turn blue.
That’s it, your Orbi satellite is up and running!
- Powerful quad-core 1.8GHz processor
- Wi-Fi 6 (AX 1800) with four streams
- Speeds of up to 1.2Gbps on AX 5Ghz
- Mesh Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO and 1024-QAM support
- Two high-performance Wi-Fi antennas with amplifiers
- Connect up to 100 Wi-Fi devices
- 2x Gigabit LAN ports