How can we help?
- Google Wi-Fi
- Netcomm NF18 Wi-Fi Setup
- Netcomm NF4V Wi-Fi Setup
- Netcomm NB604N Wi-Fi Setup
- What are the Wifi Standards and how does it impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh WIFI Network?
- How do I turn off my WIFI?
- What is the recommended WiFi Channel range for Apple and Mac devices?
- How can I extend the WiFi range of my modem?
- How can I get the most out of my wireless network?
- See more
What is the recommended WiFi Channel range for Apple and Mac devices?
Apple recommends that you use channels that are available for use in your country. In New Zealand, these channels are 1-11 for a standard 2.4 Ghz wireless connection with the bandwidth setting of 20 Mhz.
For a 5 Ghz wireless connection it is best to leave the channel selection on your wireless router to Auto.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?