How can we help?
- Wi-Fi Setup for Fritz!Box 7490
- How to select the best Wi-Fi channel
- How to fix slow Wi-Fi
- WiFi Setup for NL1901 Business Modem
- Forgotten your Wi-Fi Password
- Google Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF4V
- Netcomm NB604N Wi-Fi Setup
- What are the Wi-Fi Standards and how do they impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh Wi-Fi Network?
- See more
What is the recommended WiFi Channel range for Apple and Mac devices?
Apple recommends that you use channels that are available for use in your country. In New Zealand, these channels are 1-11 for a standard 2.4 Ghz wireless connection with the bandwidth setting of 20 Mhz.
For a 5 Ghz wireless connection it is best to leave the channel selection on your wireless router to Auto.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?