How can we help?
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- See more
What is MTU?
MTU stands for Maximum Transmission Unit. This the maximum amount of data that can be sent and received in one data transaction.
This is a setting that we typically do not change in our modems and routers as it is now a fixed and standard value of 1492 or 1500 depending on modem type.
Still have questions?