How can we help?
- Wi-Fi Setup for Fritz!Box 7490
- How to select the best Wi-Fi channel
- How to fix slow Wi-Fi
- WiFi Setup for NL1901 Business Modem
- Forgotten your Wi-Fi Password
- Google Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF4V
- Netcomm NB604N Wi-Fi Setup
- What are the Wi-Fi Standards and how do they impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh Wi-Fi Network?
- See more
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi Network?
A Mesh wireless network is a series of wireless radios and nodes that communicate with each other. Think of it as multiple wireless routers all working together to help provide greater coverage in your home.
A Mesh Wi-Fi network is a great alternative to setting up a Wireless extender if you want to expand your wireless network to avoid any dead spots. Unlike wireless extenders, each mesh node can distribute internet at full-speeds.
We recommend the Google Wifi (3-pack) mesh system for most Kiwi homes. Google Wifi delivers seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, so everyone can have fast internet in every room.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?