How can we help?
- Wi-Fi Setup for Fritz!Box 7490
- How to select the best Wi-Fi channel
- How to fix slow Wi-Fi
- WiFi Setup for NL1901 Business Modem
- Forgotten your Wi-Fi Password
- Google Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF4V
- Netcomm NB604N Wi-Fi Setup
- What are the Wi-Fi Standards and how do they impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh Wi-Fi Network?
- See more
What is a Mesh Wi-Fi Network?
A Mesh wireless network is a series of wireless radios and nodes that communicate with each other. Think of it as multiple wireless routers all working together to help provide greater coverage in your home.
A Mesh Wi-Fi network is a great alternative to setting up a Wireless extender if you want to expand your wireless network to avoid any dead spots. Unlike wireless extenders, each mesh node can distribute internet at full-speeds.
We recommend the Google Wifi (3-pack) mesh system for most Kiwi homes. Google Wifi delivers seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, so everyone can have fast internet in every room.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?